Middletown Valley Bank is currently seeking qualified candidates to join its professional staff in the role of Customer Service Representative (Bank Teller). Built upon the traditional values of sound financial management, excellent customer service, and community-oriented business, Middletown Valley Bank has grown to five branch offices and $150 million in assets since its founding in 1908. The bank currently serves Western Frederick County and Eastern Washington County in Maryland. As a strong, profitable community bank, we offer stable employment in a quality service environment rich in tradition and opportunity for the future.
Qualified candidates may apply online at the link below, or should submit a cover letter, resume and application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (HR) 301-293-6866. No phone calls please. EOE
Key responsibilities include accurately and efficiently processing customer requests to open new deposit accounts, cross selling various deposit products to new and existing customers, and working together with customers to find solutions to their financial needs while providing the excellent customer service that has come to define Middletown Valley Bank.
|Qualifications and Requirements:
- Eighteen years of age with a high school diploma or a work-study program participant. Associates Degree preferred.
- 18 months experience in a retail branch banking environment preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office. Experience with Jack Henry & Associates Banking Platform products preferred, but not required.
- Previous customer service, sales, or cash handling experience desirable.
- Ability to operate in a professional office environment while servicing clients in a courteous and professional manner.
- Basic knowledge of retail banking products and the ability to cross-sell financial products.
- Effective communication skills with both internal and external clients.
- Flexibility in schedule sufficient to work days, evenings, or Saturdays.
- Mobility sufficient to travel within the footprint of Middletown Valley Bank, including travel to various branches for meetings or training sessions.
- Ability to lift coin bags (25 lbs.)
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time, up to six hours.
- Applicant must be authorized to work in the United States.