Message from the President
“It is with great pleasure that we bring you our new design of the Middletown Valley Bank website. You as a customer are hopefully seeing and feeling the changes that are occurring at your bank. Our organization is going through great change at this time, in order to provide everyone with an “Absolutely Exceptional Experience”. There are many exciting things to tell you about and you will see these changes over the next several months. Just a few of them that are happening:
Personal and Consumer Banking:
- Website design. With the new website, there will be additional changes coming over the next few months, including expanded information, and Quicken download capabilities.
- We have introduced a new design to our residential mortgage capabilities. This new design will provide you, our customer, with the ability to get the most competitive rates available, subject to qualification.
- We are evaluating our products to make us more competitive in deposit, savings, money market, lending, online banking, and much more.
- Over the past several months we have spent time evaluating the services that we provide to small businesses. We have found that this is an area that we must improve greatly upon. In April, it started with the hiring of Harold Hoffman as our Senior Vice President and Chief Lending Officer. Harold brings many years of experience in Commercial Relationship Development to the Bank, which will bring these services to the next level.
- With Harold and others, we have expanded our Small Business lending services and capabilities to include Lines of Credit, Letters of Credit, and term lending for Small Businesses; to meet the needs of those customers.
- For commercial banking deposits, we are working diligently, and over the coming months you will see the bank offering many new Cash Management tools introduced to help Small Businesses better manage their cash. This will include Remote Deposit Capture, ACH/Direct Deposit capabilities, and many other services that will allow these customers to put their money to work for them.
- We are now prepared to provide two new services to our business customers. First we have introduced, Merchant Services. We are finding that we can save our customers that accept credit cards, a substantial amount of money on their processing. Second, we now offer a Business Visa Debit Card. This is a product that has been in demand for some time, and we are pleased to bring this product to our customers.
It is an exciting time to see what is happening here at the Bank. Along with this, we are providing you the customer, with the ability to provide us your feedback. Send an email to Feedback@mvbbank.com and let us know how we are doing.
Robert E. Goetz, Jr.
President and CEO