A Small Business Administration (SBA) loan may be the right choice for your business if you are about to expand, acquire or start a business; purchase a franchise, acquire or renovate commercial real estate; or finance equipment, inventory or working capital.*
Provides access to flexible structures and terms.
- Longer repayment terms which means lower monthly payments
- Down payments as low as 10%
- No balloon payments on SBA 7(a) loans *
SBA 7(a) Loans
Both new and established businesses can take advantage of the SBA 7(a) loan program. The SBA 7(a) loan program features loan amounts up to $5 million and long-term financing.
- Broad eligibility – loan proceeds may be used for a wide variety of business purposes
- SBA guarantee program – assists businesses in qualifying for loans they want
- More flexible – often offer longer repayment terms and lower down payments than conventional bank loans
- No prepayment fees – for loans with repayment terms less than 15 years
Important Update: Paycheck Protection Program
*Restrictions Apply. See Bank for Details.