Temporary Fee Waivers
March 24, 2020
Update: Please note all temporary fee waivers ended on May 31, 2020. Should you have questions, please contact our Customer Care Team at 1.844.533.9211.
To Our Valued Customers,
As our communities work through this difficult time, we want to reiterate that we are open and available to assist you through challenges you may be facing. As we explore ways to support you, our customer, the decision has been made that beginning today, March 24, 2020 through the end of May, we are suspending specific fees that would normally be assessed on our personal and business deposit products. They are as follows:
- ATM Fees - Customers will not incur charges from MVB when using a non-MVB ATM (Please be advised any charges from ATM owner will still apply).
- Consumer Maintenance Fees & Charges - Customers will not be required to meet their standard minimum balance and service fee waiver requirements. Service charges will not be assessed, nor will any changes be made to your product type.
- Business Maintenance Fees & Charges - Business customers will not be subject to minimum balance requirements and excess combined item charges will not be assessed.
- Sweep Fees - No sweep fees will be incurred should you use your automatic overdraft protection. This includes those who have their checking accounts protected with another deposit account or loan product (interest accrual still applies).
- Excess Money Market & Savings Transaction Fees –Money Market or Savings accounts that exceed six (6) qualifying debit transactions will not be charged the excess transaction fee; however, please be advised that all regulations still apply, and these accounts may be monitored for continuing excess activity.
- Safe Deposit Boxes - Safe Deposit Box customers will not be assessed the standard late penalty.
- CD Withdrawal Penalties - Customers who need to access funds that are held in a Certificate of Deposit (CD) can do so penalty free for withdrawals up to $10,000.00.
If you have questions regarding your account(s) or our fee schedule during this time, please contact our Customer Care Team and they will be happy to assist you.
As always, your accounts remain accessible 24/7 using online banking, the MVB mobile app, and telephone banking. You can check balances, make mobile deposits, send payments, and transfer funds. Click here to learn more! If you are new to any of these services, we encourage you to reach out to our Customer Care Team for assistance.
We continue to actively monitor the COVID-19 situation and follow the recommendations of federal, state, and local officials. For the most up-to-date information from MVB, please visit www.mvbbank.com.
Thank you for your continued support of Middletown Valley Bank,
Robert E “BJ” Goetz
President & CEO