Build Your Credit
College Real Rewards Card
- Work towards building a strong financial future. 4
- Earn 1.5 points for every $1 you spend on eligible purchases (equal to 1.5% cash back) 1
- No cap or limit on the points you can earn, plus you have five years to redeem points for rewards
- 2,500 bonus rewards points awarded after first purchase
- Redeem points for cash back, merchandise, gift cards or travel savings 3
Max Cash Secured Card
- Make improving your credit score even more rewarding 4
- 5% cash back from two categories like: TV, Internet & Streaming Services, Home Utilities and Cell Phone Providers 2
- 2% unlimited cash back of choice of one everyday category like: Gas Stations, Restaurants and Grocery Stores
- 1% unlimited cash back on all other eligible purchases
- Redeem Cash Back for a Statement Credit, Rewards Card, or a Deposit to a Qualifying Account 3
- Perfect for anyone who wants to improve or establish their credit 4
- Enjoy the convenience of credit, including the option to carry a balance
- Earn interest on the money in your secured savings account
1 If you are approved for a new College Real Rewards Card, you will earn 1.5 Reward Points ("Points") for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account within a billing cycle (equal to 1.5% cash back). Monthly net purchase points will be applied each billing cycle. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned. Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or saving account with this Financial Institution only, within seven business days, or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles. First purchase bonus points will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchases and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. Please allow 6-8 weeks after you have met the spend requirement for your bonus points to be credited to your account.
2 If you're approved for a new Max Cash Secured Card, cardmember must initially enroll into categories of their choice, or all net purchases will earn no more than 1% cash back. Categories are subject to change. You will earn 5% cash back on your first $2,000 in combined net purchases each calendar quarter in your two chosen 5% categories and unlimited cash back in your 2% category. All other net purchases earn 1% cash back. Transactions qualify for 5% or 2% cash back based on how merchants classify the transaction. Upon approval, full details will be provided in your Cardmember Agreement. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Cash rewards can be redeemed as a deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution only, within seven business days, as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles or as a Rewards Card ($25 minimum redemption). Cash rewards do not expire as long as the account remains active.
3 The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem rewards, and you will immediately lose all of your rewards, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death).
4 Late payments or going over the credit limit may damage your credit history. Your credit limit will be equal to the amount of your security deposit.
The creditor and issuer of these Cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., and Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.