Credit Cards brought to you by the bank you know best.*
Competitive Rates. Hometown Service. Worldwide Reach.
Feel Secure with Visa®
Your card has multiple layers of cardholder protection so you can feel confident no matter how you use it:
- 24/7 U.S. based customer service
- Online account management
- Chip card security
- Fraud monitoring
- Fraud email and text alerts
- Identity theft assistance
- Mobile payments and Visa checkout
- Travel accident insurance ($150K)1
- Verified by Visa®
Choose From Four Consumer Card Options:
No Annual Fee and 0% Introductory APR for the first 12 months on purchases and balance transfers*
- Earn unlimited reward points that don’t expire!
- Earn one point per dollar on net purchases
- Redeem points for merchandise, rental cars, cruises, hotels and airline travel
- Airline tickets good on any airline with no blackout dates
- Visit cRewardsCard.com for details
Cash Rewards Platinum
- Earn 1% cash back on net purchases!
- Cash rewards don’t expire
- Redeem for statement credit anytime
- No penalty APR and low-interest rates*
- Low APR, based on your creditworthiness*
Visa Signature Travel
- Receive special offers and discounts on travel-related needs
- 24/7 concierge service and travel insurance
- Earn 1.5 points per dollar on net purchases
- Redeem for merchandise, rental cars, cruises, hotels and airline travel
Cards issued by TCM Bank, N.A. Subject to credit approval.
*0% Intro Annual Percentage Rate applies to purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles after account opening. When this period ends, your APR will vary based on the U.S. Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal. Rewards Platinum APRs are currently between 12.24% and 22.24%, Platinum Edition APRs are currently between 11.24% and 21.24%, and Cash Rewards Platinum APRs are currently between 15.24% and 25.24%. All APRs are based on creditworthiness. Rates are accurate as of February 1, 2019 and are subject to change. To find out what may have changed, contact us or check our website for current rates. If you make a late payment or make a payment that is returned unpaid during the introductory period we may end your introductory APR and apply the standard purchase and balance transfer APR. Balance transfer fees are either $5 or 3% of each balance transferred, whichever is greater. Cash advance fees are either $5 or 3% of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Foreign transaction fees, for merchants located outside of the U.S., are (a) 1% of the U.S. dollar amount of the transaction, if converted from a foreign currency, or (b) 0.8% of the U.S. dollar amount of the transaction, if made in U.S. dollars. Subject to credit approval. This card is issued by TCM Bank, N.A.
1. Coverage applies when the entire cost of the fare (less redeemable certificates, vouchers, or coupons) has been charged to the card. Your account must be in good standing. Restrictions to coverage may apply.
2. See Business Card Pricing Information for current terms, rates and fees.