Enjoy a more convenient, safe and secure way to pay.
Simply add your MVB Debit Card to Apple Pay® or Google Pay™. Then you can enjoy a new way to pay — in-person, in-app or online.
Why set up your digital wallet?
Helps reduce fraud
- Your actual card number is not stored in your digital wallet and never used when you make a purchase
- A separate token account number is assigned when you load your credentials to the wallet
- Transaction information is encrypted for secure shopping
- Payment codes are unique to every transaction, so they can’t be reused by a fraudster for another purchase
- Your digital wallet is protected by your mobile device’s security settings, so only you can unlock it with your biometrics and passcodes
Saves you time
- Most purchases take just seconds to complete
- Simply hold your mobile device over the payment terminal at the store and make checkout a breeze
- Pay in an instant when you shop online — simply choose your MVB Debit Card from your digital wallet
- You can also make quick in-app purchases with your digital wallet
- Your digital wallet pulls in your credentials automatically — so you don’t have to look for your card or type in your information
Makes contactless payments
- You can make a safe, touch-free transaction with your cards
- There’s no need to present a physical card when you’re shopping in person
- Simply hold your mobile device over the payment terminal and you’re done
For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see support.apple.com/km207105.
Apple, the Apple logo and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Pay works on Android devices running Android Lollipop 5.0 or above. Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.