Customer Awareness - Things we will not ask you by call, text, or email
February 6, 2023
To Our Valued Customers,
At Middletown Valley Bank, your privacy is a top priority! We want to remind you there are certain things we will never ask you to share by phone, text message, or email, as we already have any information we would need to verify your identity.
Things we will never ask you include:
- Online Banking username or password
- Authentication code(s) sent via text message
- Full Social Security or account number(s)
If you ever receive a text, call, or email from someone that claims or appears to be from Middletown Valley Bank, and you are questioning the validity of the contact, please take the following steps:
- Hang up and dial (844) 533-9211 or
- Message us through Online Banking or
- Visit or call your local MVB branch
We always encourage you to dial the digits and not redial the phone number you originally received the call from to ensure you are speaking directly to a Middletown Valley Bank team member.